Founder & Chief Market Analyst
Dhaval P Vyas, CFA (ICFAI), MS (Finance) is the Founder of Dhaval P Vyas Investment Research and is also a Chief Market Analyst focusing on Indian & Global Stock markets as well as Commodities markets. Dhaval P Vyas is a SEBI registered ‘Research Analyst’.
He has appeared in over 1500 live TV programs in India’s premier business news channel, national news channels and regional channels like:
- BTVi (earlier, Bloomberg TV India)
- CNBC Bajar
- ZEE Business
- VTV Gujarati
- News Express
- Jaano Duniya
- Sandesh News
- GSTV – Gujarat Samachar TV
Dhaval P Vyas features as a Market Expert regularly in ZEE Business – India’s leading premier business channel and is also among the Experts Panel in ZEE Business. He has also appeared as a Market Expert in investment series ‘Faayda Unlimited’ (profit unlimited) in Zee Business.
His articles and comments and market opinions have appeared in newspapers including:
- Business Bhaskar – the online portal on stocks
- Divya Bhaskar – one of the leading daily newspapers in Gujarat,
- DNA Money,
- Rajasthan Patrika – one of the leading Hindi daily newspapers.
As a Guest cum Subject Expert, he has regularly addressed some of the top rated B-schools including Goa Institute of Management (GIM), IBS IFCAI and Institute of Management, Nirma University
Dhaval P Vyas is a qualified financial professional with a CFA (ICFAI) qualification and MS (Finance) – both from ICFAI University, Hyderabad. Notably, he is the 1st full-time CFA (ICFAI) degree holder from Gujarat.
His expertise is in Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Money Management and Investment Research. He specializes in Technical Analysis of nine global markets including the Indian markets, USA markets and advises on those markets. He has broad experience in global and India’s stock markets as well as commodities markets; this gives the clients an edge over others in trading & investments.
In addition to his spectacular track-record with high accuracy on trading and investment recommendations, His expertise in Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis gives his clients an edge over others to get high profits on a consistent basis.
He has designed & developed the market trading system which is being utilized successfully in real-time markets in additions to giving recommendations to clients.
Some of His Key Predictions
Moreover, his ability to find peaks & bottoms of the stock markets on fairly regular basis – remains an indispensable quality which keeps him special in his field. Few of his key predictions can be pointed as under:
- In 2014, when NIFTY crossed 6400 – he correctly forecasted Target of 7200 spot.
- From early 2013, he predicted the economic recovery in India will be visible from the March, 2014 quarter onwards. Later, the corporate earnings pointed-out recovery from March 2014 quarter.
- Predicting a crash of May 2006 just one day before it actually happened (in addition, also pointed-out to this crash in January, 2006)
- In 2008, he rightly predicted a crash in Crude Oil price at its record high price of $140 and predicted a fall to $70 to $80.
- In 2008, he correctly came-out with the research that the economy and markets will start recovering from the starting of the year 2009.
- In March 2009, he rightly came-out with the prediction that the markets are likely to recovery now onwards.
- In 2011, he rightly forecasted GDP growth to touch from 7.3% to 6.9% (afterwards, the figure came 6.9% in Dec, 2011). Later, he predicted GDP rate to come down to 5.3% which was his another correct prediction on the same.